Domain has ICANN Fee: NO
.FM – The domain extension .FM is a top level domain that is actually a country code for the Federated States of Micronesia, which is a conglomerate of islands in Pacific Ocean. The domain is being extensively used by many of the radio and any other audio streaming websites across the world. The domain can be registered by any business, organization or individual belonging to any country or region. In addition to radio and audio streaming websites, .FM can be used for any other general purpose.
- .FM is a popular domain extension for radio and audio streaming websites.
- .FM can be used to broadcast personalized radio programs through the internet.
- .FM can help you get easy exposure for your brand new radio station or an audio streaming website.
- .FM is recognized globally and is also easy to remember.
- You can also use it to prevent competitors and cyber squatters from encroaching on your brand’s popularity by simply blocking your .FM domain.
Most of the income that is derived from the sales of the domain extension .FM is used by the government and the people of the Federated States of Micronesia for developmental activities. The domain is also being used by several different companies that do not belong to the broadcasting or audio streaming industries. One such notable example is Ping.fm, a social networking tool.