Domain extension .FR
Normal Registration price: $19.99/year
Domain has ICANN Fee: NO.FR – The domain extension .FR is a country code top level domain that represents France. The domain extension is regulated by AFNIC and is a popular choice in France. The domain does not include any additional charges and ICANN fees. It was initially restricted and available only to businesses and individuals based in France. Since December, 2011 the restrictions have been lifted and now it is available to any individual or organization that is based in Europe.
- .FR is ideal for local businesses operating out of France.
- .FR can also help any business or individual interested in reaching out to the growing community of French internet users.
- .FR can help you get regional recognition.
- .FR is the best way to showcase the world about your rich culture and heritage and flaunt your French pride.
- By registering a .FR domain, you can also ensure that your brand’s popularity will not be hijacked by competitors and cyber squatters.