Domain extension details
Domain extension .JOBS
Connect the dots between you and job applicants.Designed to serve the Human Resources Management community around the world, the .JOBS domain extension provides a simple, fast, consistent destination for job opportunities and employment information at your company. Best of all, .JOBS is a restricted domain, meaning applicants will be subject to a verification process to confirm they qualify — no cyber-squatting, no name hoarding, no hassle.
What can a .JOBS do?
- Clearly place your company’s HR interests on the Web using a www.“yourcompanyname”.jobs domain.
- Provide a direct route to career information for job seekers.
- Eliminate congestion, confusion, and distraction on your home page.
- Complement and enhance your company’s current best practices in hiring.
- Create a more streamlined recruiting process for HR professionals.
Who qualifies for a .JOBS?.JOBS is designated specifically for those tasked with communicating employment opportunities at their organizations, along with those managing other human resource elements. The ability to secure a company name in .JOBS is restricted to those who meet the following criteria:
- Tasked with hiring or other HR duties on behalf of their own employer organization;
- Authorized to purchase their “yourcompanyname”.jobs on behalf of their employer organization;
- Who agree to abide by the .JOBS Use Policies; and
- Who agree to abide by the SHRM Code of Professional Ethics.