Domain has ICANN Fee: YES, an additional $0.18 will be added to the registration fee of this domain extension for each year's domain registration.
Connect the dots between you and job applicants.
Designed to serve the Human Resources Management community around the world, the .JOBS domain extension provides a simple, fast, consistent destination for job opportunities and employment information at your company. Best of all, .JOBS is a restricted domain, meaning applicants will be subject to a verification process to confirm they qualify — no cyber-squatting, no name hoarding, no hassle.
What can a .JOBS do?
- Clearly place your company’s HR interests on the Web using a www.“yourcompanyname”.jobs domain.
- Provide a direct route to career information for job seekers.
- Eliminate congestion, confusion, and distraction on your home page.
- Complement and enhance your company’s current best practices in hiring.
- Create a more streamlined recruiting process for HR professionals.
Who qualifies for a .JOBS?
.JOBS is designated specifically for those tasked with communicating employment opportunities at their organizations, along with those managing other human resource elements. The ability to secure a company name in .JOBS is restricted to those who meet the following criteria:
- Tasked with hiring or other HR duties on behalf of their own employer organization;
- Authorized to purchase their “yourcompanyname”.jobs on behalf of their employer organization;
- Who agree to abide by the .JOBS Use Policies; and
- Who agree to abide by the SHRM Code of Professional Ethics.